Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Birthday David!



Yesterday was David's birthday, which means he's a Gemini.

Even though being a pragmatic soul I don’t place a lot of credence in astrology, my imaginative side finds it kind of intriguing. I’ll happily get excited about anything nice the stars say, and just as happily ignore anything nasty.

So what about David? Well they say a lot of nice things about him, and I can vouch for them being true. Mythologically, according to one website, “Gemini’s ruler was Mercury, the light footed messenger of the Gods who darted back and forth across the heavens delivering news!!!”

This must explain why David is a newsagent! Geminis are also “terminally curious and sometimes even mischievous” – mischievous in a nice way I have to add. They are also “multi-faceted souls who enjoy knowing a little bit of everything” – this is true and harmonises well with Annabel, the eternal seeker of truth, knowledge, etc. (see above)!

Now here’s a typical David characteristic – “Geminis have also gained the reputation of being the incessant talkers of the zodiac. They are gifted with the “gift of the gab”. As anyone who knows David can attest, he loves a chat!

Whatever the astrologers say, I have to say, David is my Mr Right and I think he’s pretty fantastic. After a long time scanning the horizon in vain waiting for him to make an appearance, and a few distractions by impersonators along the way (it was their white horses that tricked me!), he’s finally showed up.

And was he worth waiting for!

Happy birthday dear David and I look forward to helping you celebrate many more.

2 comments:

exhalt said...

Thankyou darling you are so kind.Lucky for me that i'm unable to ride a horse. From 'The apple amongst apples'. xxxx

MmeBenaut said...

Belated Happy Birthday wishes to David. Since MB is also a Gemini (June 1) I can also attest to many of the same qualities in him - especially the incessant chattering!!